We are seeking a dynamic Director Of Development and Communications ; a leader whose expertise has been honed over the years in planning, executing, evaluating, and succeeding in efforts to reach development and marketing goals – someone who stands on a solid foundation of experience, and is excited to be involved at a pivotal moment for organizational transformation. The Museum is entering an exciting phase in its history as we look to planning and launching a capital campaign. The person stepping into this position will play a pivotal role in transforming the Museum – its buildings, exhibits, and programs.
To apply please email email@example.com, in PDF or Word format, the following: (1) resume; (2) letter of interest describing your interest in and fit with this position; and (3) contact information for three professional references. Please include Director of Development & Communications in the subject of your email.
Part-time Front Desk Associate or Event Worker
Are you looking for a part-time on-call, dynamic job opportunity? The Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, located on Mission Street in Wenatchee has openings for a part-time Front Desk Associate and several Event Workers.
We are looking for motivated, self-starters to greet our visitors in a friendly and professional manner. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Collect Museum admission fees.
- Actively assist Museum visitors in a friendly manner.
- Keep current with museum membership benefits, exhibits, and upcoming programs.
- Process Museum Store sales and make correct change.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Museum Store merchandise.
- Assist Guest Services Coordinator with various office duties.
- Attend training and workshops as scheduled.
- Assist renters with full knowledge of the visual, audio, and lighting equipment
- Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to greet and welcome Museum visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ability to answer general questions about the Museum, the Wenatchee area, and/or handout tourist information brochures to visitors.
- Ability to interact positively and clearly with museum visitors/renters.
- Ability to use a computer, cash register, handle money and receipts. (Training provided)
- Ability to answer the telephone in a professional manner, direct calls and take messages.
- Ability to follow directions and perform tasks independently.
- Have consistent attendance and be punctual.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as needed.
If you are a friendly and welcoming person who can interact positively and clearly with museum visitors and are not afraid to learn new things about Wenatchee, please send your resume in a PDF or Word format to Luisa Leon at firstname.lastname@example.org. These positions are part-time or as needed, with shifts available in the evenings and/or Sundays.